Monday, October 19, 2009

365: 32 Monday Monday

   Hello again for the 5th day in a row!  Ah Monday’s, gotta love em.  Math review was non-existent this morning, I was almost falling asleep in physics, chem was review of the same organic chemistry we did last year, and a quiz (sorry “épreuve” ) that didn’t go so well.  What a way to start the week! Oh then I get home and have pretty much been doing math review for the test tomorrow the whole time. I’ve not done any in the last hour and a bit but before that I was pretty much working the whole time.  I’m almost done my review and I am going to go early tomorrow morning for extra help.
As bad as I made that sound it really wasn’t that bad.  Pretty much an average day for me this semester unfortunately.  

   I didn’t have a chance to get out today to take a picture with all the math work.  This is another one from Friday’s walk around downtown.  I did a fake tilt-shift lens effect on it.  I think it looks ok, not great but it kinda works.  I called this one Scary Bridge because when I was younger the sound that this thing made when we drove over it.

Scary Bridge || Canon EOS 50D/ EF 70-200mm f/2.8 @ 70mm | 1/1600s | f/2.8 | ISO200

The following picture isn't really part of the blog its just a picture of the new IKEA tables that I set up yesterday.  The narrow one with the CRT monitor on it goes all the way into the corner and then the wider one with the computer that is on is against that one.  I much prefer this new setup to the old one.  There’s a lot more room, around the computer as well as space for math studying :P.

New Tables

   Well that just about does it for day 32, I might take another look at my math before I head to bed and then up early tomorrow to extra help (which probably won’t be, as anyone has gone to one can attest to) but hopefully it will clear up a few things.

Ciao,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment