Monday, October 26, 2009

365: 38 Setting Sun

   Well its that time of year again when the days are noticeably shorter and the days are cool.  In a weeks time we will be rolling the clocks back one hour, although I think the UK did theirs today or last night. I slept in till about 11 today, and tonight is not going to be fun trying to fall asleep after going to bed at like 2 last night. I don’t know if I have mentioned this before but I think that Sunday’s are my least favourite day of the week.  I just have a bad feeling all day that there is little time left in the weekend and that there are things that need to be done.  Now most of the time I just don’t do certain things so its worrying about nothing but the feeling is still there all day.  I end up procrastinating homework and other stuff all day but while procrastinating I just lay on the couch.  For example today I did not do anything of value till about 5, when I showered and got dressed.  I didn’t start my homework till about 8.  Anyways enough of that.
   I did take a few shots today, nothing really of fantastic artistic potential but I did kind of like the picture I am posting today.  I just leaned out the porch door and focused on the light.  Pretty much all of the leaves on my tree have fallen off now so that let the sun shine through the branches.  I put the 50mm back on my camera after it had been rejected for quite some time, it has pretty much resided in the 70-200’s case for the last 2 weeks at least.

Setting Sun || Canon EOS 50D / EF 50mm f/1.8 II | 1/2500s | f/6.3 | ISO500  

   As I mentioned last week I requested a few books from the library, and since then I have added one or two more.  Only one is ready for pickup but two more say in transit so hopefully I can get more than one at once, also the one that is ready right now in #2 and #1 is one of the in transit ones so hopefully I can read them in order.
   I was showed this video yesterday and I have watched it probably 5-10 times since then.  Some of you may have already seen it but I think it is hilarious every single time.



   Hope you enjoyed that!  Well it is late and I probably won’t fall asleep for a while but I am going to pack it in for the night.  Apparently I have to get up a bit earlier to help my dad move the kitchen table out of the kitchen for the flooring guys tomorrow.  We already moved the stove, fridge, washing machine and dryer off the floors being done. Anyways

Ciao,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment