Monday, November 30, 2009

365: 74 Mopey Monday

   Today I awoke to the first real significant snow of the year.  There wasn’t a huge amount on the ground because the grass was still showing through but there was just enough to make everything picturesque.  Today felt like one of the coldest days of the season so far.  I don’t know if it actually was but walking out to the porta pack without a jacket was a chilly walk.  I’m not going to write as much as yesterday cause yesterday I was in a super expressive mood it seemed.  I think it might have just been the Christmas spirit, or lack of homework on the weekend but I was in a good mood :).  Today’s picture is another ornament on our tree.  I think both my brother and I have identical ones like this so not sure who’s it is.

IMG_5508 
   I forgot to mention earlier but I did find my lens cap for my 70-200mm lens wedged in my physics textbook still holding the page for the answers.  It was a good way to start off my morning, I would have been in a bad mood had it not been there.

   Well that’s all I’ve got for today so until tomorrow,

Ciao,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment