Friday, September 11, 2009

First Post/Intro

So, as of now I don't expect anyone to be reading this but might as well start somewhere. Henry's has my 50D in, they just have to call me and let me know! I called earlier and they said they were sorting the shipment and I would get a call either tonight or tomorrow morning. There was no call tonight so I am assuming tomorrow is the day! I should be picking it and my lenses up in the afternoon. The purpose of this blog as is briefly stated under the title and as you might guess by the title is to take/post at least one photograph a day. The idea came to my one night this past week partly cause I was anxiously awaiting my new camera and I think i saw something online about a 50/50 project (50 days through a 50mm lens) and then i remembered hearing about and seeing others' 365 projects. I also want to really make an effort to take my camera out at least once a day and as well to get out and see my city (sad i need an excuse, I know). I will be picking up my camera after work tomorrow hopefully and after then its off to the races :)

P.S. the gear i am getting is:

Canon EOS 50D DSLR
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II

P.P.S. This is my first blog post ever and i think it went pretty well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment