Saturday, November 21, 2009

365: 43-64 Oh…My…Gosh!

 

  Well if this isn’t laziness I don’t know what is!  It has been 22 days since my last post, yes that was the Thursday before hallowe’en.  I guess I have just been pretty busy with school and hockey that I haven't gone out and taken many pictures recently.  It seems that 67’s games on Friday are really making the bulk of my photo collection (and today’s blog post).  As well, I really need to start venturing outside my backyard to take pictures, its getting really repetitive, although last time I did get a few nice shots.  I won’t be titling shots or embedding the meta data today cause I really don’t have the patience to look it up for 22 shots

IMG_4700 IMG_4707 IMG_4796 IMG_4813 IMG_4818 IMG_4923 IMG_4928 IMG_4950 IMG_4982 IMG_5024 IMG_5072 IMG_5134 IMG_5163 IMG_5177 IMG_5221 IMG_5222 IMG_5223 IMG_5248 IMG_5258 IMG_5262 IMG_5283

 IMG_5298

  We ended up getting really close seats for the Plymouth game and it really helps to get nicer angles for the the shots.  Well hopefully I can get back on track again and keep up my posting.  I would have added captions to some photos but the formatting of windows live writer is the most annoying interface on the planet and I really don’t feel like messing with it tonight.

   I have orientation at work tomorrow, which work now refers to Empire Theatres, I am going to be working at the new theatre they are opening on Innes Rd.  I don’t know what I will be doing specifically yet but hopefully that will be cleared up tomorrow or Sunday, yes I have orientation for 3.5 hrs both days.  The theatre I will be working at is set to open December 18th, and unfortunately we are leaving for our cruise December 19th so I won’t be working very much then.


   Well that about sums up 22 days of absence from the blogosphere.  Hopefully I can keep the posting up and not have to make massive posts like this again in the future. 


Until tomorrow,

Ciao,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment