Tuesday, September 29, 2009

365: 12 Repeating Lines


365: 12 Repeating Lines, originally uploaded by Dave Hassar.

First new picture in a few days. For those who can't tell it is the aluminum siding of my neighbours house. Rained pretty much all day today so I got out during a little break today. I watched double NCIS tonight, and although NCIS:LA is way more technologically cooler than the original, the actors just don't seem up to par to me. Still no word from futureshop regarding my application but its only been one night. I am supposed to work tomorrow and it is gonna be single digits out there by the looks of it, and wet as well. Exciting! I am gonna try and get reading Oedipus the King for my Literature Studies class I have next semester but I don't know if ancient Greek literature and a tired brain are gonna mix too well.

Contemplating bringing my camera to a 67's game that I am possibly going to on Friday but I'd rather not have security on my ass so I sent an e-mail off their contact me website so we'll see if anything comes of that. If not I will take it and test my luck :P. I think that about wraps up my evening so,

Until tomorrow,

Ciao,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment