Tuesday, September 22, 2009

365: 5 Car Accident


365: 5 Car Accident, originally uploaded by Dave Hassar.

Alright, back for round two on the day. Didn't end up taking any pictures at work cause I was studying for a chem test tomorrow. Took this one before I left for work and I just processed it. Boosted blacks, warmed it up, desaturated all in lightroom and then I added a vignette in Photoshop. I don't really know what else to say besides i used my 50mm for this one.

Congrats to Dan Mangan who won the Verge XM award today! I have been a fan of his for a little while and I think more people should know this guy. Also LIGHTS put out her new album in Canada today so I might have to pick that one up and from what I have heard already anyone who likes synth will love this.

Until tomorrow,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment