Sunday, October 4, 2009

365: 16 Abstract garbage

Hello again,

This is Saturday's photo, it was actually taken on Saturday I just didn't get around to posting the entry yesterday.  I only noticed today but people have been commenting on my blog! I think the first one was on Thursday or Friday last week.  About the shot, this is of the inside of one of the city garbage cans outside work.  The bag on the inside tore exposing the nice grimy side of the barrel.  Took this with the 50mm f/1.8.  Saturday I worked from 12:30-3:30, then came home and vegged for a few hours then had hockey practice at 7.  Came home and watched some hockey, but for the most part spent time online.  Stayed up to watch SNL and all I have to say is I am not a fan of Lady Gaga, musician and person.  Wow, it has taken me 32 mins approx. to type the previous two sentences.  I just run out of things to say and then surf the internet and forget I was doing this.  I’m gonna wrap this one up here. I have to go finish gluing a Physics project then come back and spend another 45mins to an hour typing sunday’s picture post lol.

Ciao,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. cool shot, it's always fun to point your camera in a direction that most people would either avoid or not even think to look...and i'm with you 100% about lady gaga by the way :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks, and awesome about gaga :P

    ReplyDelete