Sunday, October 4, 2009

365: 17 Lone Ranger

Hello again,

Post number two on Sunday, this one being the post for the actual day. I woke up this morning to the waffle maker beeping and the fire alarm going off due to the waffle maker! This was not long after 9 and I was hoping for another hour of sleep but I just couldn't roll back to sleep after that. I had hockey at noon and having only 7hrs of sleep beforehand I knew on the drive there that it was not going to be fun. Couple that with summer rust and I was pooped. We did come out with a win but I did not get any points. After hockey I worked on the aforementioned physics project for a couple of hours. Haven't done much else since getting home besides eating dinner.

I took this shot at work on Saturday. There is a park behind the clubhouse so I snapped this one of the empty rocking horse. This is actually the first RAW that I have processed. Lightroom doesn't seem to like importing .cr2 files so that was a pain. Its pretty interesting what you can do after the fact, you can totally change the feel of the photo. Shooting RAW and JPG seriously diminishes how many photos my card can hold, it actually shows something other than 999! I also signed up for the Carleton University day next friday which I’m not really looking forward to spending 2-3 hrs of my day off there but I’m sure it wont be as bad as I make it out to be. I signed up for mechanical/aerospace engineering, commerce/international business, and physics. I may or may not go to the physics one cause I really don’t know if I want to do that.

On a musical note, checking my iTunes top 25 most played Substitution by Silversun Pickups was played 48 times Friday and Saturday alone, bumping it up to 4 on that playlist. I also bought The Dudes’ Blood, Guts, Bruises, Cuts today and really enjoy all of the songs :) Their facebook page kind of scared me (people afraid of the things mentioned in the album title should steer clear).

This has to be one of my longest posts if not the longest one. Just want to say thanks to the people reading and commenting on the blog, its much appreciated. Anyways I’ll be back tomorrow with hopefully some more interesting pictures.

Ciao,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment