Saturday, October 17, 2009

365: 30 Squirrel Time

  Whoa! posting 3 days in a row, not too bad.  I am home from my final shift of the ‘09 tennis season at the Orleans Tennis Club.  I am going back in an hour for the year end banquet but that is just eating, not much work!  We had a round robin followed by the AGM (Annual General Meeting) where members voice their opinions on certain things, vote in the new executive, executive reports etc.  It was pretty boring and at some points even confusing.  None of this relates to the title, its just a recap of what went down for me today.

  The title comes from the fact that since getting my camera I have taken more than enough pictures of squirrels.  I took one on Thursday, then many more downtown of this one squirrel although many were deleted. I’m doing a first today, I’m posting two pictures on one day.  The first one is the one that I took on Thursday and never ended up posting.  The second is one from yesterday that I call super squirrel, and you will see why if you scroll down :). 

Stocking Up || Canon 50D/ EF 70-200mm f/2.8 @ 200mm | 1/400s | f/4.0 | ISO200

  I was in the basement and my dad called me on the phone intercom and told me there was a squirrel out his bedroom bay window so I grabbed my camera and went upstairs.  That’s why the perspective is eye level, I was on the second floor of our house looking straight out at this guy.  It looked like he was eating a lot of the helicopter things that you find in maple trees.

  Second shot for the day is, as I said, titled Super squirrel.  This squirrel was in Majors Hill Park I believe and I got lucky and got him while he was airborne à la superman.

Super Squirrel || Canon 50D/ EF 70-200mm f/2.8 @ 200mm | 1/800s | f/5.0 | ISO200

  So there are just a few of the squirrel shots that I have.  I managed to only take 30 minutes to make this post which is pretty quick for me, lol.  I do have another shot lined up already for tomorrow so it looks good for making it 4 days in a row :)  Tonight after the banquet Saturday night hockey starts up which, again as I have previously said, am really looking forward to.  Thanks again to those who read, leave a comment on blogspot or FB and let me know if you are reading.


Until tomorrow,

Ciao,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment