Wednesday, October 28, 2009

365: 41 Contrasting Leaves

Hello again,
   
   Back with another picture and recap for you viewing and reading pleasure.  I am going to need to come up with some more interesting ways to start off these posts because I can only imagine reading hello again for the 243rd time might be a tad annoying for some.  Today was not a fun day at points.  I got a few quizzes/tests back that had plenty of room for improvement to say the least.  I am doing this post fairly early tonight because I am going to try to get up early and go to extra help for math tomorrow morning.
   Tonight because of homework and various other things I did not take an  new exciting photo’s to share but I still have plenty of good ones hiding away from other days’ shooting.  I did two edits of today’s photo, colour and a black and white version available here.  I couldn’t really decide which version I preferred so I will leave that up to you.

Contrasting Leaves || Canon 50D / EF 70-200mm f/2.8L @ 70mm | 1/640s | f/6.3 | ISO200
   I may bring my camera to the coffee house at school tomorrow night, we shall see.  Then depending on whether I do or don’t bring my camera I may or may not post a picture from coffee house :P  Well I ran out of stuff to say about 3 paragraphs ago so I will stop rambling now.

Ciao,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment