Sunday, October 25, 2009

365:37 Blue and Brown

   Well I didn't get out to shoot anything exciting today.  The weather was pretty crappy all day with it raining at points then misting at others.  This one is from the first time I went downtown with my camera and its of the Library of Parliament, or at least the roof of it.  My mom was not a fan of the blue and gold on the “spires” but I really like it.

Blue and Brown || Canon EOS 50D/ EF 70-200mm f/2.8L @ 70mm | 1/800s | f/7.1 | ISO200 

   Tonight was the second week of Saturday night hockey and we had way less guys out than last week.  Our team had 2 spares and the other team only had 1.  I got extremely tired about halfway through. I don’t know if it was lack of blood or spares or a combo of both but I just had no breath left.

   Tomorrow is going to be a busy day with moving all our appliances in the kitchen out because we are getting new flooring on Monday.  As well I have quite a bit of homework to do :( I’m going to keep this one relatively short and wrap it up here, technically this is an hour and a bit late but it still counts for Saturday’s post.

Ciao,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment