Wednesday, October 21, 2009

365: 34 Repeating

   Back again with a post, 7 days in a row now!  I’m going to keep this one fairly short because its late and I am very tired (even The Dudes weren’t enough to get me out of bed promptly).  With today’s picture (another one from Friday) I was trying to get some sort of repeating lines going on.  I think it kind of worked and kind of didn’t so I will let you decide if you like it or not.

Repeating Lines || Canon EOS 50D/ EF 70-200mm f/2.8L @ 70mm | 1/1000s | f/9.0 | ISO200

   This evening there was an information night for all the Ontario Universities, I went to the Western one as well as the U of T one.  The only thing that they made me realize was that I am likely not getting any entrance scholarships, and I probably can’t afford to go there anyways :P
   Glee was pretty good tonight and if you are following me on twitter (*read* do it if you aren’t already) you know that it left me smiling :).  Anyways I am gonna head of to bed. 

Ciao,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment